Thursday, January 28, 2021

Creating the 'We' Part 2

I am writing to share the next video in the Schools Cannot Do It Alone series. I hope you enjoyed the last clip and found time to share it with your family, friends, and acquaintances. Simply by forwarding the link, you help us create conditions across our community that encourage student success.

In today’s six (6) minute clip, E Pluribus Unum - Part 2, Jamie offers a list of practical steps anyone can take to increase support for our schools. I encourage you to watch at you earliest convenience. You will find that his recommendations are easy to execute.

Here is the link: https://player.vimeo.com/video/471778990

I know you are busy, but I want you to know that your help in sharing these messages is greatly appreciated. As the title of the Network states, we cannot do it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment